Present for a Troll


What kind of present do you get a troll?
Maybe we should have a poll.
Should we get a bridge with a billy goat?
Or maybe a giant overcoat.

Would a troll like a dragon as a pet?
Though it may be really hard to get.
A dollhouse might be a surprise,
But the dolls would have to be human size.

What kind of gift would a troll treasure?
How big would it have to measure?
I just don't know if I am up to this task.
I think the thing to do is just ask.

"I just want to have fun with a friend,
For a troll's loneliness never seems to end".
Oh this is going to be easy to do,
I would love to play with you.

So we played and had lots of fun,
Even after the setting of the sun.
I will come back and play again,
because I love to have a troll for my friend.

HCB
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Blossomed!